MULTI AWARD-WINNING PROVIDER
Our honest and transparent approach.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; computer and connection information. We may use software tools like Google Analytics and Wix.com to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. This information is used to make improvements to our services and offer better user experience.
How we collect information
Why we collect information.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages; you can opt out of any of our marketing communications by using the opt out link at the bottom of our emails.
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How we store and use site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How we communicate with our site visitors
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
How you can withdraw your consent.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, or if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org